- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- Extensive knowledge of coding languages, including Java, XML, and SQL.
- Proficiency in warehousing architecture techniques, including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- They come work experience as an ETL developer.
- Ability to analyze a company’s big-picture data needs.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems
What do we expect from you?
* Masters or Bachelor in CIS / Engineering / Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Design… etc.
* Should be Mexican Citizen eligible for TN visa sponsorship
* Should have hands on years’ experience in any one of the above technology.
* Willing to relocate anywhere in USA.
* Excellent Communication Skills.