- Hands on experience in Mule 3.x and 4.x.
- Experience in understanding the requirements and translate it into tech designs.
- Design and develop enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors.
- Hands on experience in building Mulesoft batch jobs.
- Mulesoft Anypoint studio extensive hands-on experience designing with Anypoint Studio and related Mule components (Mule ESB, ETLs, flows, Dataweave, Filtering, exception handling).
- Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOA.
- Experience in implementing API security.
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, BitBucket, GIT and Mulesoft with familiarity to DevOps principles.
- Superior communications skills, comfortable with working with middle and senior management.
- Experience in AGILE based project development.
- Experience in Building MUnit test cases.
- Expertise in message transformation, validation, message routing, persistence, event driven architecture and orchestration in MuleSoft.
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we expect from you ?
* Masters or Bachelor in CIS/ Engineering / Science / Mathematics / Statistics/ Design …etc .
* Should be Mexican Citizen eligible for TN visa sponsorship
* Should have hands on years’ experience in any one of the above technology .
* Willing to relocate anywhere in USA.
* Excellent Communication Skills.