We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our team. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment along with other UI/UX designers, product managers and engineers. This role will be responsible for creating and optimizing user interfaces for websites and mobile applications.
Challenges you will solve
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience
- Conduct usability testing
- Develop personas and usage scenarios
- Create innovative solutions for mobile and desktop applications
- Create mockups, wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, and screen flows
- Write UX guideline and UX report
- Create designs that are functional, modular, and accessible for high-visibility digital products
- Provide visually appealing user interface design that is consistent with the current design style
- Organize design files and maintain design components and design system
- Present design work to multiple teams and senior leadership for review and feedback
- Works alongside designers, engineers, and product managers throughout all stages of the production cycle
What we expect from you ?
- 5+ years of relevant design experience within Information Technology
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Figma, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Experience with coding and troubleshooting using HTML, CSS and other comparable languages
- Excellent knowledge of current trends and design strategies/technologies
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Keen problem-solving and organizational abilities
- Excellent attention to detail